Sunday, February 16, 2014

Who Are You? (BuzzFeed)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tag/personality

We have all done a self evaluation or personality quiz at some point or another. Reasons are vary from wanting to learn or confirm something about yourself. Our generation is absolutely obsessed with this. I've shared a link to the personal quiz section on BuzzFeed. I see it in my own friends. It becomes some kind of event where we must all take a specific quiz to validate or share something about ourselves.

Socially I find it a bit ironic. You are not going to actually be surprised by the results, but then again maybe thats the point. It just struck a chord with me, because it is hard to talk about yourself sometimes and the information you give can be misleading. How others see us is so engrained that even when it has to do with our opinions, we have the world's in mind. What city, typeface, food, or emoji are you? The list goes on and on, but in the end I do think it's a healthy important part of our lives. We should always be striving to learn or evaluate ourselves, hopefully we get more authentic to more we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment